TPF Masterbatch is a fluxing agent developed to enable more flexibility in the manufacture of a storage macadam.Make an enquiry
Where to use?
TPF Masterbatch is used for the manufacture of deferred set macadam.
Why use TPF Masterbatch
- No evolution of diluents in storage ensuring consistency of viscosity
- No heating costs during storage
- Storage temperature is approximately 80°C below flashpoint
- Ability to compensate for dense mixes and seasonal changes and varying storage temperature requirements in order to optimise costs
- Uses normal plant bitumens
For further information please contact the National Sales Office.
Supplied in Bulk or IBCs.
Store at ambient temperature.
>105°C (PMCC BS2000- 34)
Recommended aggregate mixing temperature
70 – 105ºC
Solubility in CH2 CI2
Density at 15°C
0.86 - 0.875g/ml
TPF Masterbatch is a proprietary product manufactured to ISO9001 quality system which covers all Colas manufactured products.
For full safety information, please request the TPF Masterbatch Safety Data Sheet 17 using the contact information at the back of this brochure.