Are you looking to return to work after an extended break from your career for two or more years and would like to experience development opportunities within the infrastructure industry? The Colas Returners Programme could be the perfect fit for you.
Colas understands the challenges of returning to work whilst managing demands at home. We understand that while the aspect of returning can be exciting, it can also be overwhelming.
Our programme is designed for our fully trained line managers to support you through the transition of returning to work.careers
I am delighted that we are partnering with Women Returners on our new programme. It’s an exciting time to welcome individuals with transferable skills to Colas Ltd and support them through the transition of returning to the workplace.
Executive Director, HR and Marketing
What can you expect from the programme?
- A 6-month paid employment opportunity
- Specialised coaching from Women Returners to support your return to the workplace
- A mentor within Colas
- A buddy to assist you in learning the ropes
- Access to a curated suite of training and learning opportunities
- An opportunity to restart your career, utilising all your previous experience while learning new skills
- A strong possibility of a permanent role at the end of the programme.
Opportunities across our locations
We have a number of opportunities across our locations. To find out more about our areas and discover our current, available roles, please visit our careers page here.