Colspray is a rapid setting, cold applied bitumen spray designed for sealing vertical joints. Colspray can also be used as a tack coat helping to prevent the ingress of water.Make an enquiry
Where to use?
- Transverse or longitudinal vertical joints
- Patch repairs
- Trench reinstatements
- Drain or manhole frames
- Kerb channels
Ensure that the surface is clean and free from loose materials, oil, grease, standing water and weeds.
Shake can vigorously before use. Turn can upside down and apply Colspray in even strokes with nozzle 200-300mm away from the surface to be treated. Ensure complete coverage. After use spray briefly with the can in an upright position to clear nozzle.
The coverage rate for Colspray should be 0.7 to 1.5m², depending on the texture and porosity of the surface.
Colspray is supplied in 750ml aerosol cans (12 per pack).
- Caution: pressurised container, protect from sunlight
- Do not pierce or burn even after use
- Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50ºC
- Do not spray on a naked flame or any incandescent material
- Keep out of reach of children
Colspray complies with BS 594987 clause 6.8 joints, vertical face coating.
For full safety information, please request the Colspray Safety Data Sheet 148 using the contact information on this webpage.