Development within the role will entail learning tasks within the whole Finance Team:
- To perform tasks within Accounts Payable as directed.
- Complete tasks within Accounts Receivable.
- Fulfil allocated tasks within Management Accounting.
- For example - budgeting, forecasting and shareholder reporting.
- Ad hoc duties as and when required.
- To gain AAT qualification.
Principal responsibilities and accountabilities
- To ensure that all operations carried out within our area of responsibility are undertaken with full regard for the safety of visitors, other members of staff and yourself.
- Ensure all activities are undertaken with due regard for the environment, to prevent pollution, comply with legal and corporate requirements and minimise environmental impact.
- To carry out other appropriate duties as assigned by the line managers.
- GCSE Maths and English – grade C and above
- Willing to study towards AAT
Technical skills and experience
- IT Literate
APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
Simply fill out the form below and one of our experts will be in touch with you.