About the Role
The site agent will manage airport and infrastructure projects within the UK, ensuring that they operate efficiently within cost, productivity, quality and health, safety and environment targets. Assist the project manager with managing procedures, controls and business on all relevant projects.
As well as a highly competitive salary, Colas are also offering some great benefits with this role, which include:
- Competitive pension contribution
- A company car allowance or a company car with a fuel card
- 25 days annual leave per annum + the option to buy or sell up to 5 days annual leave
- Flexible working
- Opportunity to study towards a professional qualification fully funded
- Ongoing training, and personal professional development
- Discounts on car leasing, holidays, cinema tickets, restaurants and much more through our online employee benefits portal
You will be a degree qualified Site Agent with experience of working on Surfacing/Civils and Airfields projects in the UK.
You will also have:
- Experience in civil engineering projects.
- Strong knowledge of the Aviation sector.
- Commitment to Quality, Safety and Environment.
- Appropriate knowledge of health and safety polices.
- Good working knowledge of IT systems, proficient in the use of Microsoft Office & Microsoft Project Software.
- Previous commercial experience and budget control.
- Good analytical capability.
- Practice of prioritising time critical work.
- Excellent communication and liaison skills.
APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
Simply fill out the form below and one of our experts will be in touch with you.