About the Role
Our Midlands Highways Contracting team are looking to recruit a site agent to efficiently deliver projects to the highest possible health, safety and environmental standards. The site agent is responsible for the management of key client expectations whilst ensuring the compliance with all quality procedures and safe working practices. In addition the site agent will be acting within financial authorities, in respect of contract revenue and expenditure, having a sound and proven track record in engineering highways, drainage and civil engineering schemes.
As well as a highly competitive salary, Colas are also offering some great benefits with this role, which include:
- Competitive pension contribution
- A company car allowance or a company car with a fuel card
- 25 days annual leave per annum + the option to buy or sell up to 5 days annual leave
- Flexible working
- Opportunity to study towards a professional qualification fully funded
- Ongoing training, and personal professional development
- Discounts on car leasing, holidays, cinema tickets, restaurants and much more through our online employee benefits portal
Applicants will have an appropriate ONC/HNC/HND qualification in construction/civil engineering, you will have worked within the highways construction sector progressing from a site engineer to site agent, working on fast track motorways and trunk road projects.
You will also have:
- Commitment to Quality, Safety and Environment.
- Appropriate knowledge of health and safety polices.
- Good working knowledge of IT systems, proficient in the use of Microsoft Office & Microsoft Project Software.
- Previous commercial experience and budget control.
- Good analytical capability.
- Practice of prioritising time critical work.
- Excellent communication and liaison skills.
APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
Simply fill out the form below and one of our experts will be in touch with you.