Senior Bid Writer
- Support Bid Managers/Solution Leads as directed and produce well-structured written responses to Clients’ requirements and agreed company solutions.
- Liaise and work closely with all members of the Asset Management team and other areas of the business in developing and completing written responses for bids.
- Communicate with appropriate operational staff to obtain relevant information/details to allow written solutions to be developed and considered.
- Provide appropriate inputs to prequalification and tender submissions as directed.
- Re-work existing, pre-written content, where required.
- Attend bid solutions meetings and reviews.
- Provide support for the development and maintenance of internal bid processes as directed.
- Challenge existing protocols and practices.
- Post-bid, work with team to transform submission into content for potential re-use.
- Carry out all duties and responsibilities in a manner that supports the Company Vision and Mission and Values.
- Consider all issues and relevant information that is communicated when developing and completing written solutions.
- Deliver written responses for prequalification and tender submissions against agreed deadlines, in accordance with deliverables, escalating issues as required.
- Generate written responses that are completed to a high acceptable standard and are compliant, clear and customer focussed.
- Provide inputs to the lessons learnt process from involvement with previous submissions.
- Good standard and level of general education.
- Proven experience of producing and editing written content for prequalification and tender submissions.
- Experience of working in a team, participating in storyboarding sessions and key review meetings.
- An understanding of operational and technical issues/considerations to allow the compilation of written solutions to support strategic bidding opportunities is desirable.
- Knowledge of working within the highway and civil engineering sectors or related industries would be desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Able to work within an integrated team working environment.
- Capability to research and interpret information.
- IT competent.
- Brilliant time management and organisational skills.
- Flexible working attitude.
- Industry knowledge.
APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
Simply fill out the form below and one of our experts will be in touch with you.