Receptionist Weighbridge Operator
Part time Receptionist / Weighbridge Operator
About Colas Ltd
Colas Ltd is a UK subsidiary of the global Colas Group, which operates in over 50 countries worldwide and employs over 55,000 people. We are specialists in highways construction and have been involved in large scale UK and international construction projects within the highways, airfields and marine sectors as well as offering highways maintenance services and manufacturing our own innovative surfacing products. We hold a ‘Gold Investor in People’ award for continuously developing and rewarding our employees, offering excellent career potential.
About the Role
As part of the accounts team at our Products department in Warrington, you will perform receptionist and weighbridge duties. These duties include meeting and greeting all visitors to site, weighing vehicles in accordance with business requirements along with handling and distribution of associated paperwork.
- Receptionist and telephonist
- Weighbridge and associated paperwork
- Sorting and preparation of outgoing post
- Arranging courier collections and deliveries
- Storage and retrieval of data and information, both confidential and generally available
- Handling of despatch & collection paperwork of customers & hauliers
- Work with your job share colleague to collate and report finance team exposure hours and incidents onwards on a monthly basis.
- Monitoring and administration of franking machine credit levels
As well as a highly competitive salary, Colas are also offering some great benefits with this role, which include:
- Competitive pension contribution
- 25 days annual leave per annum + the option to buy or sell up to 5 days annual leave
- Ongoing training, and personal professional development
- Discounts on car leasing, holidays, cinema tickets, restaurants and much more through our online employee benefits portal.
The successful candidate will have previous experience of receptionist work, be able to work under their own initiative and as part of a team. Have good communication skills, personal organisation and computer skills.
Colas is fully committed to promoting equality and diversity and maintaining a culture of fairness, transparency and respect for all employees, clients, communities, suppliers, contractors and other stakeholders. Colas aims to be inclusive, meet diverse needs and promote awareness and ownership in the workplace and the communities in which we serve.
Colas values the strength and differences that a diverse workforce brings to the organisation and believes that by harnessing these differences, we will foster a productive environment where equity and mutual respect are intrinsic, where talents are being fully utilised and organisational goals are met.
APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
Simply fill out the form below and one of our experts will be in touch with you.