- Assist the Senior Contracts Managers and others within the ITS business in ensuring effective management practices are used in accordance with company guidelines and procedures.
- Liaise well with all members of the ITS Business Unit, to maintain synergy in the company’s approach to bidding and post tender commercial activities.
- Carry out all duties and responsibilities in a manner that supports the Company Vision and Mission.
- Complete all responsibilities and duties in a manner that visibly underpins the company’s values and beliefs.
- To demonstrate appropriate experience, training and qualifications for the post.
- In consultation with the ITS Business Manager, to be proactive in seeking to continuously improve the commercial service through innovation, lessons learned and best practice knowledge supported by demonstrable evidence of such improvement.
- Work within different business units at different locations from time to time.
- Carry out other appropriate duties as assigned by your line manager.
- Ensure that all operations carried out within your area of responsibility are undertaken with full regard for safety of visitors, other members of staff and yourself.
- Be articulate and concise in communications with clients
- Demonstrate logical and clear communications with clients, subcontractors, and the Commercial/Operational teams, and build good working relations
- Be methodical in following processes for the financial management and governance checks required by the business
- HNC in ITS/Civil/Electrical Engineering or Quantity Surveying or 10 years practical, relevant experience
- Minimum 3 years in the ITS/Electrical/civils industry or 5 years in construction industry
- Working safely
- Vision, mission & values
- Personal Organisation
- Relationship management
- Continuous Development & Innovation
- Flexibility/ Attitude to change
- Decision making & accountability
- Problem solving/ analytical thinking
- Commercial & financial awareness
- Have a good working knowledge of NEC3 options, and a full understanding of the processes therein
- Have a full understanding of the Highways Specification, particularly method of measurement, item coverage etc, to maximise income potential
- Keep proper accounts and records
- Have good IT skills including Excel (essential) and Word
APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
Simply fill out the form below and one of our experts will be in touch with you.