About the Role
This is an important role within the product-testing laboratory as you will be responsible for carrying out testing duties and completing reports for Warrington Laboratory Operations.
- Test all product samples in accordance with the guidelines laid down within the Quality System and effectively record the results.
- Record the daily bulk tank status.
- Flag up any requirements for laboratory consumables.
- Ensure all activities are undertaken with due regard for the environment to prevent pollution, comply with legal and corporate requirements and minimise environmental impact.
- Record and monitor any complaints and comply with quality assurance requirements.
As well as a competitive salary, Colas offer an excellent benefits package, which includes:
- 37.5 hours Monday to Friday
- Competitive contribution pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave per annum + the option to buy or sell up to 5 days annual leave
- Opportunity to study towards a professional qualification fully funded
- Ongoing training, and personal professional development
- Discounts on car leasing, holidays, cinema tickets, restaurants and much more through our online employee benefits portal
You will have some experience working within a laboratory environment and have a keen eye for detail as well as being able to offer occasional flexibility with your working hours.
You will also:
- Have a strong proficiency in Maths, English and Science.
- Have working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to work well as part of a team.
- Experience or a good awareness of laboratory skills and equipment required, applicants with all levels of experience will be considered.
APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
Simply fill out the form below and one of our experts will be in touch with you.