Framework Coordinator - Liverpool
Framework Coordinator - Liverpool
About Colas Ltd
Colas Ltd is a UK subsidiary of the global Colas Group, which operates in over 50 countries worldwide and employs over 55,000 people. We are specialists in highways construction and have been involved in large scale UK and international construction projects within the highways, airfields and marine sectors as well as offering highways maintenance services and manufacturing our own innovative surfacing products. We hold a ‘Gold Investor in People’ award for continuously developing and rewarding our employees, offering excellent career potential.
About the Role
The Framework Coordinator will be responsible for managing the quality and compliance for highways England’s Area 10 & 13, catman and construction works framework. Collating, analysing and reporting on the contracts performance to ensure compliance of contractual requirements using Annex13/16 GG128 & relevant IAN’s.
Main activities include:
- Record keeping
- Monthly business review against Framework performance, Area 10 and Area 13.
- Attend relevant compliance meetings
- Collate, analyse and report all incidents, near misses and audits submitted into AIRSweb. (Health & Safety, Quality, Environmental)
- Manage, review and continually improve contract processes and procedures.
- Facilitate BSI Quality, Environmental, and Health & Safety audits.
- Facilitate Internal Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety audits.
- Facilitate other appropriate audits (client audits).
- Assist in the close out of any corrective actions arising from internal/external audits.
- Maintain training records for the framework.
- Facilitate SPOT learning and continual improvement sessions.
- Organisation and development of Lean site activities.
- To carry out and record monthly Quality inspections against appropriate standards/requirements.
As well as a highly competitive salary, Colas are also offering some great benefits with this role, which include:
- Competitive pension contribution
- Company car or car allowance
- 25 days annual leave per annum + bank holidays with the option to buy or sell up to 5 days annual leave
- Ongoing training, and personal professional development
- Discounts on car leasing, holidays, cinema tickets, restaurants and much more through our online employee benefits portal
The successful candidate will be an experienced framework coordinator with relevant quality management qualification. You will be used to managing a varied and busy workload with excellent communication skills interacting with clients and internal workforce to manage the quality and compliance of highways schemes.
You will also have:
- Ability to statistically record activity levels
- Excellent customer service
- Strong IT skills using Microsoft Packages
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility to expand within role
Colas is fully committed to promoting equality and diversity and maintaining a culture of fairness, transparency and respect for all employees, clients, communities, suppliers, contractors and other stakeholders. Colas aims to be inclusive, meet diverse needs and promote awareness and ownership in the workplace and the communities in which we serve.
Colas values the strength and differences that a diverse workforce brings to the organisation and believes that by harnessing these differences, we will foster a productive environment where equity and mutual respect are intrinsic, where talents are being fully utilised and organisational goals are met.
APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
Simply fill out the form below and one of our experts will be in touch with you.