Electrical Night Scout
- - Ensure all activities are undertaken with due regard for the environment, to prevent pollution, comply with legal and corporate requirements and minimise environmental impact.
- - The working hours are based on the following seasonal durations which are
- - 1st September to 31st March 25 hours per week – 5 hours per night
- - 1st April to 31st August 25 hours every other week – 5 hours per night
- - A vehicle will be provided to carry out the role
- - The recording of information is currently undertaken in a paper format, however going forward we are looking at entering it electronically via a tablet through the Maestro system.
- - To carry out other appropriate duties as assigned by the line manager.
- - Ensure that all operations carried out within our area of responsibility are undertaken with full regard for the safety of visitors, other members of staff and yourself.
- Not essential
- Full driving licence is essential
- Any electrical/street lighting experience would be beneficial although not considered essential
APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
Simply fill out the form below and one of our experts will be in touch with you.