Degree Apprentice Quantity Surveyor
- Developing an understanding of the built environment in relation to highway construction.
- Assisting in the preparation of enquiries, analysing tenders, negotiating and administering allocated accounts including orders, payments & final accounts in accordance with customer or company procedures.
- Providing support with the preparation and agreement of applications for payment, or the assessment & preparation of payment certificates/ the assessment and approval of invoices.
- Assist with capturing, managing and communicating change and risk on the project in accordance with the contract.
- Partake in monthly contract reviews offering commercial input to help the wider team analyse contract performance.
- Develop a full understanding of the companies cost capture and reporting tools to assist with the cost value reconciliation process.
- GCSE’s Grades C or equivalent, including Science, Maths and English.
- 3 A levels Grades C or above in a relevant subject.
- ICT qualification desirable but not essential.
Knowledge, skills and experience
- No experience required as full training will be provided.
- Be proactive in self-development and obtaining a professional qualification.
- Knowledge and understanding of effective oral, written, graphic and presentation skills.
- Good IT competency essential.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent data entry skills.
- Able to work as part of a team and independently.
APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
Simply fill out the form below and one of our experts will be in touch with you.