Degree Apprentice Civil Engineer
- Develop an understanding of general civil engineering procedures.
- Assist in the running of sites and procurement of labour, plant and materials.
- Undertake record keeping and collating site information.
- Managing health & safety on sites.
- Assisting with setting out on sites and extracting information from drawings & specifications.
- Assist in preparation of health & safety plans, method statements and risk assessments for site activities.
- GCSE’s Grade C or equivalent, including Science, Maths and English.
- 3 A levels Grade C or above.
- Other equivalent or further qualifications will be taken into account.
- You will be working towards a degree in Civil Engineering, whilst developing an appreciation of company policies, procedures & controls, office management systems & document control; contractual correspondence; financial reporting and health, safety & environmental regulations.
Knowledge, skills and experience
- No experience required as full training will be provided.
- Be proactive in self-development and obtaining a professional qualification.
- Knowledge and understanding of effective oral, written, graphic and presentation skills.
- Ability to work in teams.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent data entry skills.
- Able to work as part of a team and independently.
APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
Simply fill out the form below and one of our experts will be in touch with you.