About Colas Ltd
Colas Ltd is a UK subsidiary of the global Colas Group, which operates in over 50 countries worldwide and employs over 55,000 people. We are specialists in highways construction and have been involved in large scale UK and international construction projects within the highways, airfields and marine sectors as well as offering highways maintenance services and manufacturing our own innovative surfacing products. We hold a ‘Gold Investor in People’ award for continuously developing and rewarding our employees, offering excellent career potential.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity available for an experienced Administrator to join our Portsmouth team as a Contracts Administrator. Our Portsmouth team look after our Portsmouth City Council, long-term client concerning all street and road maintenance throughout the city.
About the Role
In this role you will provide general administrative assistance to the operations team and manage public and client enquiries via the PEM system. You will also:
- Frank, prepare and distribute post daily
- Report on all street cleansing activities collating block sweep figures, audits and street lighting maintenance reports
- Log all complaints and reports on to the system and monitor and respond to multiple to multiple in
- Be responsible for collating data and producing weekly/monthly reports in a timely and accurate manner and submit road closure notices
You will be able to demonstrate excellent attention to detail and have previous experience working in a similar administrative role. You will also:
- Hold GCSEs in Maths and English
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and an ability to pick up new computer systems easily
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication as you will be dealing with members of the public as well as our client over the phone
Colas is fully committed to promoting equality and diversity and maintaining a culture of fairness, transparency and respect for all employees, clients, communities, suppliers, contractors and other stakeholders. Colas aims to be inclusive, meet diverse needs and promote awareness and ownership in the workplace and the communities in which we serve.
Colas values the strength and differences that a diverse workforce brings to the organisation and believes that by harnessing these differences, we will foster a productive environment where equity and mutual respect are intrinsic, where talents are being fully utilised and organisational goals are met.
APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
Simply fill out the form below and one of our experts will be in touch with you.