Business Transformation Team Support
About Colas Ltd
Colas Ltd are a UK subsidiary of the global Colas Group, which operates in over 50 countries worldwide and employs over 55,000 people. We are specialists in highways construction and have been involved in large scale UK and international construction projects within the highways, airfields and marine sectors as well as offering highways maintenance services and manufacturing our own innovative surfacing products. We hold a Gold ‘Investor in People’ award for continuously developing and rewarding our employees, offering excellent career potential.
We currently have a brand new opportunity available for a Business Transformation Team Support to join us. Due to ambitious growth plans, this person will provide administrative support to the department on business transformation and continuous improvement initiatives.
About the role
In this role you will report to the Continuous Improvement Manager and contribute to the development, delivery and evaluation of business transformation programmes across Colas. You will be involved in the maintenance of continuous improvement records and databases, producing performance reports and collating data, as well as keeping the management system, process library and documents up to date.
This is a great role for someone looking for a challenging and varied role, with experience supporting a high level team, as well as co-ordinating different project initiatives.
You will be involved in all aspects of change and continuous improvement such as process mapping, Lean, performance reporting, business transformation training records and competency frameworks.
The role offers the chance to support a team of experts and technical specialists throughout the business to assist in co-ordinating a complex change strategy.
You will be a driven and proactive individual, with extensive experience in both an administration and support function, preferably within the business transformation sector.
- Exceptional organisation and communication skills, as well as the ability to work both autonomously and within a team environment
- Experience supporting a high-level team with consistently changing priorities
- Advanced IT skills including Microsoft Packages (especially working with Excel and spreadsheets)
- Conscientious, reliable and punctual
- Good basic education to GCSE level including Maths and English is essential
- Preferably some experience in continuous improvement support or projects, as well as having used a business intelligence reporting tool
- Excellent attention to detail and confident using various online systems
As well as a highly competitive salary, Colas are also offering some great benefits with this role, which include:
- Competitive pension contribution
- 25 days annual leave per annum + the option to buy or sell up to 5 days annual leave
- Flexible working
- Opportunity to study towards a professional qualification fully funded
- Ongoing training, and personal professional development
- Discounts on car leasing, holidays, cinema tickets, restaurants and much more through our online employee benefits portal
Colas values the strength and differences that a diverse workforce brings to the organisation and believes that by harnessing these differences, we will foster a productive environment where equity and mutual respect are intrinsic, where talents are being fully utilised and organisational goals are met.
Colas is fully committed to promoting equality and diversity and maintaining a culture of fairness, transparency and respect for all employees, clients, communities, suppliers, contractors and other stakeholders. Colas aims to be inclusive, meet diverse needs and promote awareness and ownership in the workplace and the communities in which we serve.
APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
Simply fill out the form below and one of our experts will be in touch with you.