- To support Solution Leads as directed and produce well-structured written responses to Clients’ requirements and agreed company solutions.
- Liaise and work closely with all members of the Contracting Team and the wider Support Services in developing and completing written responses for bids.
- Carry out relevant research and liaise with appropriate departments and specialists to obtain relevant information/details to allow written solutions to be developed and considered.
- Provide appropriate inputs to prequalification and tender submissions as directed.
- Attend bid solutions meetings as required.
- Generate written responses that are completed to a high standard and are compliant, clear and customer focussed.
- Provide inputs to the lessons learnt process from involvement with previous submissions.
- Read and understand tender submission documents
- Writing detailed responses tailored to each client’s needs, using sector-specific language
- Completing Pre-Qualification Questionnaires on behalf of the team
- Communicate effectively with other staff involved with the bid
- Good standard and level of general education.
- A degree in English, Marketing, Journalism or sector relevant subject (civil engineering, construction etc.)
- Experience of working within the highway and civil engineering sectors or related industries would be desirable
- An understanding of operational and technical issues/considerations to allow the compilation of written solutions to support strategic bidding opportunities is desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Able to work independently and within an integrated team working environment.
- Skill to research and interpret information.
- IT competent.
- Graphic design skills would be desirable
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Flexible working attitude.
- Travel and work away from home as and when required.
- Industry knowledge is useful but not essential.
- Enthusiastic approach to continual development
APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
Simply fill out the form below and one of our experts will be in touch with you.