- Act as a Colas ambassador in the areas of asset management and BIM.
- Build profitable relationships with existing clients and develop relationships with new clients.
- Work collaboratively with other Colas business units to support cross-selling across all regions worldwide.
- Lead and deliver high quality consulting assignments.
- Be responsible for managing a range of asset management and BIM assignments across different industry sectors in government, private and regulated environments.
- To ensure the transfer of skills to colleagues and clients and develop and share expertise and experience as well
- Preferably Membership of the Institute of Asset Management (MIAM).
- Good first degree and relevant professional qualifications, e.g. membership of professional body such as IMechE, IET, ICE etc.
- Several years’ experience in managing and designing highways assets especially for pavement and structures; needs to be fluent in condition analysis and deterioration modelling.
- Numerous years’ experience of preparing high quality bids, reports, publications and presentations.
- Some years’ experience of managing and working in multi-disciplinary teams.
- Ability to travel to Europe and globally may be required.
- Able to lead business opportunities, taking responsibility for client engagement and managing commercial aspects and team.
- Develop strong relationships with client stakeholders by effective communication.
A strong background in analysing and planning highways asset management decisions in line with current engineering standards and judgement to develop long term, forward looking funding programmes. Ability to demonstrate significant experience in the following:
- Highways asset management strategy and planning, asset assessment and valuation, and financial planning including cost optimisation and whole life costing.
- Commercial management including P&L responsibility.
- Designing and implementing Asset Management Systems for clients in the transport sector.
- Experience in asset management systems such as Horizons, Confirm or PMS an advantage.
- Risk and value management.
- Identification, assessment and business case development of innovation and technology solutions for asset management.
- Understanding of Building Information Modelling standards and UK requirements to help build on existing team knowledge and Colas compliance.
- Business development experience identifying opportunities, selling consultancy services and influencing at senior management levels.
- Familiarity and thorough understanding of Highway Asset Survey techniques and practices.
Individual behaviours and characteristics
- A background in client delivery in a consultancy firm, or has consulting experience, in a range of challenging environments leading asset management strategic decision making and system support tools.
- Able to utilise existing relationships within the market sector to raise the brand profile and ultimately win new work and consolidate and learn from existing.
- Motivation to work in a thought-provoking, stimulating and rewarding role that provides real benefits to themselves and to our clients.
- An enthusiastic and ambitious self-starter looking for an opportunity to develop and grow in a management position.
- A collaborative team player, keen to contribute to the overall success of Colas and embracing Colas’ values and behaviours.
- Excellent communicator capable of building relationships with clients, team members, account teams and stakeholders across the Global Colas Group.
APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
Simply fill out the form below and one of our experts will be in touch with you.