- To be involved in the effective and efficient running of the laboratory.
- Observe the safety policies of the company and the department at all times.
- Ensure that all operations carried out within our area of responsibility are undertaken with full regard for the safety of visitors, other members of staff and yourself.
- Be responsible for the undertaking of general Technical Services work both in the laboratory and on site as required by the seasonal programme.
- Assure that work is carried out speedily and to customer satisfaction.
- Carry out other appropriate duties as assigned by your line manager.
Relevant experience, training & qualifications required
- GCSE’s in Maths, English and Science subjects is desirable.
- Good working knowledge of science subjects.
- Full Clean Driving licence.
- Ideally some industry knowledge.
- Some experience in laboratory work would be desirable.
- Report writing and maintenance of laboratory records.
- Able to communicate effectively with other departments within Colas.
- Positive commitment to safety.
- Good communication skills
- Adaptable and versatile.
- Will be required to travel – sometimes at short notice.
APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
Simply fill out the form below and one of our experts will be in touch with you.