Apprentice Bid Coordinator
- Support Bid Manager / Senior Bid Manager as directed in the administration of the bid process.
- Work closely with all members of the Bid Team and the wider business in coordinating and managing submission deliverables.
- Maintain bid information on Microsoft Dynamics CRM database.
- Manage and archive physical and electronic files, including SharePoint.
- Attend bid solution meetings and take and circulate minutes.
- Provide appropriate inputs to prequalification and tender submissions as directed.
- Create template for bids and format all documents prior to submission.
- Organise meeting timetables.
- Carry out all duties and responsibilities in a manner that supports the Company Vision and Mission.
- Complete all responsibilities and duties in a manner that visibly underpins the company's values and beliefs.
- Challenging existing protocols and practices where appropriate contributing to continual improvement for the success of tenders and overall company performance.
- Other duties appropriate to the role that may be require from time to time and as delegated by or through the Bid Manager/ Senior Bid Manager.
The candidate will need to show they have an enthusiasm for civil engineering and the commitment to balance work and training, together with the energy and drive necessary to participate actively in the team and carry out the required duties.
- GCSE Maths/English or equivalent - minimum Grade C.
- A level ICT/Business Studies (or similar).
- Strong ICT skills especially Microsoft Office, Excel & Word.
Key competencies required
- Possess the drive & determination to achieve goals & the persistence & tenacity to overcome changes or setbacks.
- Good time management skills.
- Decent personal organisation.
- Willing to participate in continuous development & innovation.
- Adapt to meet, accept and manage new challenges and changes and always seek improvements.
APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
Simply fill out the form below and one of our experts will be in touch with you.