About the role
As a Plant & Transport Admin apprentice, your knowledge and experience of Administration is set to expand. With 50% of your role being in stores/Depot and the other half being in admin, you will cover all bases developing transferrable skills.
- Opening/Closing Procedure
- General housekeeping
- Raising orders within Key2 to maintain stock levels
- Accepting delivery both physically and within Key2
- Put delivered items to the correct stock location
- Processing Stores requisition forms for Crews and Workshop requests
- Ordering of non-stock/special items for processes
- Monitoring of supplier prices
- Regulate and ordering of fuel and heating oil for depot and vehicles
- Maintaining fleet management system Key2
- Filing of Defects/Job sheets into vehicle files.
- Setting up and keeping vehicle files up to date and compliant to FTA standards
- Carry out recording of depot energy/water usage
- Undertake site walk arounds to ensure H&S/Environmental/Quality standards are maintained
- Maintain H&S/Environmental/Quality records
No qualifications necessary, all we ask is that you have a minimum grade C in English & Maths
- Basic knowledge of MS packages including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Friendly, flexible approach to your working day and a willingness to support and work with your colleagues
- Enthusiastic and eager attitude to learn and develop personally and professionally
- Good phone manner
APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
Simply fill out the form below and one of our experts will be in touch with you.