- Reception responsibilities.
- Greeting visitors and directing them to the correct person or department.
- Answer telephone calls and messages left on system. Take accurate messages and forward to relevant departments.
- Incoming and outgoing post – stamp, register into correspondence file and forward to appropriate person.
- Deliveries – sign for or contact correct person on arrival.
- Maintain business contact list.
- Maintain filing system.
- Photocopying/Scanning and electronically filing as required.
- Entry into financial systems.
- Supplier queries.
- Order office supplies and maintain stock register.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and outlook at all times whilst maintaining absolute confidentiality and professionalism in all aspects of the role.
- Support the Highways Contracting Senior Management Team with priority and/or confidential matters to support the wider business area(s).
- To carry out any other duties as reasonably required.
- Good standard of GCSEs including Maths and English.
- A friendly and confident personality.
- Honesty and reliability.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent word processing and IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages.
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, using own initiative and to tight deadlines.
- The ability of adapting to changing environments and new technologies that could be implemented e.g. new software installation.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
Simply fill out the form below and one of our experts will be in touch with you.