Deep Recycling is a specialist road recycling processes used as an alternative to conventional reconstruction. As the market leader in road recycling Colas offers expertise and professional advice to ensure this process is carried out to meet industry standards.
Deep Recycling is a fast, economical cold reconstruction process, which reconstructs the entire road surface or haunches to a depth of 150mm to 350mm, the materials are then mixed with new binders to form a uniform and strengthen structure.
Colas' Deep Recycling process offers in-situ and ex-situ alternatives depending on the site requirements and the materials specified and is the preferred solution for reducing waste to landfill together with reduction in energy and cost.
- Achieve total carriageway reconstruction without the removal of any materials
- Reduced carbon emissions
- Reduced energy consumption
- Avoid waste being sent to landfill
- Minimised disruption to the local road network
- An ideal solution for tar bound and hazardous materials
- Reduced time on site and road space occupation
- Reduced cost