Please read this legal message carefully. Access to and use of this site ("www.colas.co.uk") is subject to the following terms:
1. By using this site you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of this site.
2. All material contained in this site is the property of Colas Ltd and all rights are reserved. Colas Ltd reserves the right to revise this site service or to withdraw access to the whole or any part of this site at any time.
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use any part of this site in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any part of this site except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of this site requires the prior written permission of Colas Ltd.
4. Colas Ltd assumes no responsibility for the content of any external internet site to which this site has links and cannot be held liable for damage suffered or loss or costs incurred howsoever caused, as a result of your use of any other site.
5. Whilst Colas Ltd has taken every effort to provide accurate information on this site, neither Colas Ltd, its employees, affiliated companies, suppliers or any of their employees accept liability or responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Colas Ltd shall not be liable for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any information contained on this site.
6. These terms shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, and you agree that the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute.
The following statement explains the Colas Ltd policy regarding the personal information that Colas Ltd may collect about you when you use this site. Colas Ltd is committed to privacy for everyone who accesses the site.
From time to time, you may be asked to submit personal information about yourself (e.g. name and e-mail address) in order to receive or use services on this site. Whenever you provide such personal information, Colas Ltd will treat that information in accordance with this policy.
When you supply personal information to this site, Colas Ltd has legal obligations towards you in the way it uses that information. Colas Ltd must collect the information fairly, which means that Colas Ltd must explain how it will use the information and tell you if Colas Ltd wants to pass the information on to anyone else.
In general, any information that you provide to Colas Ltd will only be used within Colas Ltd and by its agents and service providers. However, your information may also be disclosed where Colas Ltd is obliged or permitted by law.
Colas Ltd will hold your personal information on its systems for as long as you use the service you have requested, and remove it in the event that the purpose has been met. Colas Ltd will ensure that all personal information supplied is held securely, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
By using this site and registering your details with Colas Ltd, you consent to Colas Ltd collecting and processing sensitive personal data supplied by you in connection with the purpose for which that information has been requested.